PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION PORTAL:
The aim of the 1st Virtual Family Business Research & Practice Conference is to bring together scholars from different parts of the world to exchange top research and knowledge on family firms during these challenging times.
Connecting to this unique group of passionate researchers will offer the chance to learn from models, theories, and research findings which could help shape your own research and also get inspiration for your own family business.
We organize an exciting program (keynote speakers, panel discussion, parallel paper sessions), you choose the location, and then let’s just spend some quality and fun time together!
May 26, 2020
9.00AM-3.00PM (Washington, DC time) (EDT) / 3.00PM-9.00PM (Paris time) (CEST)
(PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE WHOVA APP TO ACCESS SESSIONS!)
- Family Firm Entrepreneurship at the Edge of Chaos
- Temporary and Structural Shifts in Family Business Research & Practice
- Family Firms Amidst Crisis & Succession
- Game of Thrones Through Crisis Leadership & Family-Practice Fit
- Resilient Family Firms: Born to Innovate over Generations & Practice
- Family Firms Through Challenging Strategic Choices
- Family Firms, Community Pressure & Reputation
Professional: $150 (Includes: ICSB Membership & Conference Access) See membership benefits here.
Developing Country: $100 (please see DC Approved List)