The ICSB Global Social Entrepreneurship Certificate will launch at the George Washington University from October 25th-27th. The first module will be presented by Dr. Tony Mendes who is also the ICSB Global Program Director.
Here is a quick peek at module one and what will be covered:
- Compare Social Entrepreneurship with Traditional Entrepreneurship
- Outline the basic concepts of Social Entrepreneurship
- Identify Social Entrepreneurs who have made a difference
- Understand how for – profit ventures can accomplish social good
- Overview new organizational options for social ventures
- Engage in a hypothetical “case study” to illustrate entrepreneurial decision making
- Summarize Social Entrepreneurship concepts
Click Here To Preview Module One presentation!
To Learn More and To Register click here
To Contact ICSB Team:
Connect With Us via Email or Phone
ICSB Global Program Director: Dr. Tony Mendes (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
ICSB Global Program Assistant: Ms. Jordyn Murphy (email: email@example.com) or tel: 202-994-0704
ICSB Executive Director: Dr. Ayman El Tarabishy (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or tel: 202-468-3133